Keswick Developments has a number of fuel storage tanks on the island:
- 40,000 litre diesel tank
- 1,200 litre stainless steel transportable ULP tank
- 2,000 litre ULP tank
Please note that Keswick Developments is the only authorised entity on the island who is licenced to distribute and store fuel. Further details can be found on the Certificate of Registration.
Fuel is barged to the island on a regular basis. Resupply is via 1,500L transport tanks for each of ULP and diesel, which are filled directly by BP in the Mackay barge yard.
The cost of fuel is:
- ULP Fuel: $2.20 per litre for the first 40 litres, $2.50 per litre thereafter
- Diesel: $2.20 per litre
Please contact Brett Curd to discuss your requirements.
Bottled gas is available for purchase on Keswick Island.
- Price of gas on a swap basis (i.e. swap an empty bottle for a full bottle) is $55 for 9kg bottle, and $195 for 45kg bottle.
- All gas bottles within the swap system remain the property of Elgas. As such, if you wish to obtain a new bottle, a security deposit will be charged at the rate of $85 for 9kg bottle, and $200 for 45kg bottle. The deposit is refundable when you cease using the swap system.
- For all 45kg bottles, an annual service charge of $34 is applicable, to cover wear and tear on Elgas bottles whilst they are in use by customers. No service charge is applicable on 9kg bottles.
If you have any queries about the gas swap system on Keswick Island, please speak with Brett Curd.